August 19 2019
Read Monday Mail online
Tail of the Bear
- A huge thank you to everyone who helped make this great success - in spite of the weather
- Final results have been posted here https://kenaicrewsers.org/content/tail-bear-2019
Guest Rower a visitor to Seward Beth Downing firstname.lastname@example.org will be in town this weekend. She was hoping to row with the club, but we are not holding practice on Saturdays anymore. If someone would like to do a private row with a visitor you can contact her via email
Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair
- Fair will be Friday and Saturday December 6 & 7
- Registration is online this year http://kenaicrewsers.org/holiday/
- An email has gone out to past vendor, but be sure to contact anyone who might be interested
- There is a notice and link on our home page
Big Head Regatta
- I have contacted ARA and let them know we will only have a small contingent of rowers. I have enquired about using an ARA boat or to. We need to finalize who will attend and what event we will compete in.
- September 14th should be a lot of fun https://kenaicrewsers.org/content/big-head-regatta
- Thank you Lori for making the Hotel arrangement for our crew.
- Rowers need to make travel arrangements and get that information to Lori L.
- Big Head Regetta: September 14th
- Tail of the Lake: October 6th