Monday August 26
Read Monday Mail online
Big Head Regatta
- As of right now we have 5 rowers and the coach going to big head
- Adam, Sue, Heather, Becky & Bella
- Coach Sam will be getting line-ups built this week
- There is a possibility we will need to bring boats for ourselves and perhaps for an outside team that is attending
- We may need to borrow a truck to pull the trailer from a club member who is not going.
- If you can help with this please contact Adam
- There is still time to get your name on the list https://kenaicrewsers.org/content/big-head-regatta
Rowing in September:
- KCRC has a coach in September! Yeah!
- There will be regularly scheduled practice for the first 3 weeks of September
- Due to reduced daylight evening practice is moved back to 6:00 pm
- In order to consolidate the end of season practices we are dropping the Monday evening practice
- Morning practice is not scheduled in September (Early morning rowers can coordinate among themselves)
Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair
- If KCRC is going to have a silent auction fund raiser we need a coordinator (this has been a significant fund raiser for the club)
- Fair will be Friday and Saturday December 6 & 7
- Registration is online this year http://kenaicrewsers.org/holiday/
- An email has gone out to past vendor, but be sure to contact anyone who might be interested
- There is a notice and link on our home page
- Thank you Lori for making the Hotel arrangement for our crew.
- Rowers need to make travel arrangements and get that information to Lori L.
- Big Head Regetta: September 14th
- Tail of the Lake: October 6th