Read Monday Mail online
Good bye Coach Sam It was supper having you as our coach. Sam's coaching contract is over, she has left town for a few weeks, she will join us as a team member at the Tail of the Lake Race in Seattle and return to Seward for the winter. We are so fortunate to have had such a great coach this summer.
Big Head Regatta Was a grand success
Shout out to Bella who rowed 3 (yes count them three) 5k races in 4 hours - I have your medal ;-)
It was a great day, no wind, no waves, no bugs, and very few powerboats
Boat rigging - The boats that went to Big lake are derigged on the trailer - if anyone is desperate to row a boat that is on the trailer, text me and I will move the trailer to the lake on Tuesday, Other wise we will derig boats on Thursday and consider the Big Lake boats a head start.
Last day for club Row - Wednesday is the last day for a club row, it would be great to field an eight - if you're in town, let's do it!
De-rig boats: In order to get a jump on Sunday site break down it would be great to have a crew spend a few minutes derigging boats, if you are not busy please join us on Thursday at regular practice time.
Site Break Down
- Yeah for Bob & Alice, they are able to store our trailer again this year
- Sunday September 22nd. 1:00 pm Please plan to assist if you are in town
Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair
- If KCRC is going to have a silent auction fund raiser we need a coordinator (this has been a significant fund raiser for the club)
- Fair will be Friday and Saturday December 6 & 7
- Registration is online this year http://kenaicrewsers.org/holiday/
- An email has gone out to past vendors, but be sure to contact anyone who might be interested
- There is a notice and link on our home page
- Rowers need to make travel arrangements and get that information to Lori L.
- Tail of the Lake: October 6th