Read Monday Mail online
Big Head Regatta
Coach Sam has Line ups for the Regatta.
- We will need to bring our own boats is there a club member who has a truck that can tow the trailer?
Flight 1 / 11 am: Novice/Junior 1x - Bella
Flight 2 / 12 pm: Women’s 1x - Heather
Flight 3 / 1 pm: Mixed 4x - s) Adam, Sam, Swannie, Sue
Women’s 2x - s) Heather, Becky
Flight 4 / 2 pm: Women’s 4+ - s) Sam, Swannie, Sue, Bella cox) Becky
Site Break Down at the lake is scheduled for Sunday September 22nd. Please plan to assist if you are in town
Rowing in September:
- Coach Sam will be Coaching for another 2 weeks, but will be finished after big head.
- There will be regularly scheduled practice for the first 3 weeks of September
- we will need a skiff driver for the third week of the month
- Due to reduced daylight evening practice is moved back to 6:00 pm
- In order to consolidate the end of season practices we are dropping the Monday evening practice
Boat for sale: There is a WinTech Midwieght international single for sale in Anchorage. Doug Alexander has the boat. email@example.com
Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair
- If KCRC is going to have a silent auction fund raiser we need a coordinator (this has been a significant fund raiser for the club)
- Fair will be Friday and Saturday December 6 & 7
- Registration is online this year http://kenaicrewsers.org/holiday/
- An email has gone out to past vendor, but be sure to contact anyone who might be interested
- There is a notice and link on our home page
- Rowers need to make travel arrangements and get that information to Lori L.
- Big Head Regetta: September 14th
- Tail of the Lake: October 6th