Read Monday Mail online
Big Head Regatta
Thank you Charles Taylor for a truck to tow the trailer!
Boat loading will be Thursday night at normal practice time. If you're in town and not going to Big Head your help to load boats would be appreciated.
Rowing fee is $25 per rower (I will collect payments and write a check to ARA)
Parking fee is $7 for each vehicle, over night camping fee is $20 per night
All hands meeting at 9:30 and first race is at 11:00
Line ups for the Regatta.
- Flight 1 / 11 am: Novice/Junior 1x - Bella
- Flight 2 / 12 pm: Women’s 1x - Heather
- Flight 3 / 1 pm: Mixed 4x - s) Adam, Sam, Swannie, Sue
- Women’s 2x - s) Heather, Becky
- Flight 4 / 2 pm: Women’s 4+ - s) Sam, Swannie, Sue, Bella cox) Becky
Site Break Down at the lake is scheduled for Sunday September 22nd. Please plan to assist if you are in town
Rowing in September:
- This will be the last week of Coaching for Coach Sam - It has been a great season - Thank you Sam!
- There will be regularly scheduled practice for the first 3 weeks of September
- we will need a skiff driver for the third week of the month
- Due to reduced daylight evening practice is moved back to 6:00 pm
- In order to consolidate the end of season practices we are dropping the Monday evening practice
Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair
- If KCRC is going to have a silent auction fund raiser we need a coordinator (this has been a significant fund raiser for the club)
- Fair will be Friday and Saturday December 6 & 7
- Registration is online this year http://kenaicrewsers.org/holiday/
- An email has gone out to past vendor, but be sure to contact anyone who might be interested
- There is a notice and link on our home page
- Rowers need to make travel arrangements and get that information to Lori L.
- Big Head Regetta: September 14th
- Tail of the Lake: October 6th