The 2020 Row-a-thon has been postponed until further notice due to concern about cronaviruis
We appreciate you understanding - When the event is rescheduled we will publish it on Facebook and around town
Come row the last leg of the Iditarod with Kenai Crewers Rowing Club. Each team will have to row 53 miles (that’s 85,000 meters!) on the Iditarod Trail. Rowers will have to switch off every 1000 meters (about five minutes of rowing). We will start Friday night then take a mandatory overnight rest, then finish on Saturday.
- WHEN: March 20thth 6 -10 pm & March 21th 89 am —6 pm
- WHERE: Apex Gym/CrossFit Seward
- 12943 Seward Hwy—Seward—Alaska—99664
- COST: $100 per Team
- Prizes and FUN: YES and Absolutely!!!
- We are limiting this event to 10 teams so apply early!
- Training will be provided on Friday from 5– 6 pm for those that have not rowed before.
- Babysitting may be provided if needed.