March 25 2019
It's Monday Mail time, although it may be a couple months before Monday Mail comes every Monday, There are some exciting things to pass along.
The Monday Mail will be archived on the website each week - if you loose your email, you can quickly reference the website
Once again Sue Faust is coordinating the Moose Nugget lodging at the Agate in https://agateinn.com/ Sue needs a note about your travel plans (Friday night? Saturday night? both? - how many beds?) If you want a room please get your plan to Sue this week. She can cancel a room if you decide not to go later, but she can not conjure up a room if you decide to go later when all the rooms are already rented out.
Coach Samantha Allen will be here in time for Learn to Row on Saturday June first. We will be having an informal BBQ lunch, plan to show up for hamburgers and meet Samantha and the new novice rowers.
Spring maintenance day and Spring clean-up day at the boat yard, have not been scheduled yet, but as soon as we have dates I'll pass the word.
One more thing:
- KCRC will experiment with a bulk text message service.
- Exactly how this will work is still a work in progress.
- You can sign up for text messages to your cell phone on the calendar page.
- Right now we are subscribed to the free service with limited features.
- When the season starts we will subscribe to the full featured configuration
- Once we are fully subscribed I think we can have multiple lists
- Monday Mail and club notices - This will be a link to the web site
- Last minute messages to rowers (i.e. Rowing canceled due to wind)
- Learn to Row: Saturday June 1
- Moose Nugget Regatta: June 20 - 21
- Tail of the Bear: Saturday August 17
907 491 0835