Monday July 15
Read Monday Mail online
Moose Nuget Final plans
- Reminder - rowers need to get $40 payment to Lori Draper by Friday (covers both days) Guests need to pay 10 per day for food.
- Sadly Angela suffered an injury that counts her out of Moose Nugget - this leaves an extra room available at the last minute
- Anyone who still needs a room or has a friend who wants to tag along contact Sue about a Queen room
- Just a reminder - Thursday Night 7:30 practice time is Boat Loading - everyone who is able shoud be there
- Also there are only 4 more regularly scheduled practices before we load the boats - be sure your line-up has a chance to practice before the big day!
Updated race line-ups are posted at the site below.
The list looks better on a desk top than it does on a cell phone
- This year KCRC is sporting a team for the Lake Union Tail of the Lake - 10/6/19 (Seattle) Washington
- We need a count of how many will be going by August 1st.
- Add you name to the sign-up sheet https://kenaicrewsers.org/content/tail-lake-2019
- If we have at least 4 that plan on going it should be a club event
- we'll need a registration coordinator,
- housing coordinator
- and transportation coordinator.
- Other activities?
- Map of event https://www.regattacentral.com/v3/cms/regatta/6257/rules?org_id=0
- Dates and Deadlines https://www.regattacentral.com/regatta/deadlines/?job_id=6257&org_id=0
Tail of the Bear
- It's time to begin planning for Tail of the Bear
- There is a sign up sheet on the website for jobs and stuff we need
- The list looks better on a desk top than it does on a cell phone
- Add your name to the list for things you are able to do
The Monday Mail will be archived on the website each week - if you loose your email, you can quickly reference the website
- Moose Nugget Regatta: July 20 - 21
- Tail of the Bear: Saturday August 17
- Big Head Regetta: September 14th
- Tail of the Lake: October 6th
907 491 0835